Sharon Jackson – Owner, Head Trainer
Being a busy mom, who once worked a full-time job, I know exactly how it feels to seem like there is not enough time during the day to take care of you! I have always had the passion for training women to help them feel empowered. I have the same struggles that women go through, so my goal is to help them stay in the game, so they can win at this thing called Life. I too struggle to stay balanced with my eating and making sure I exercise, so sharing these experiences allow my clients to know they are not alone.
My mission is helping women find empowerment, self-acceptance and self-confidence because they are essential pieces of personal growth.
I have been a certified medical exercise specialist & certified personal trainer for 12 years.
The Professional Stuff:
• Bachelor of Science, Fitness and Wellness
• Master of Science, Exercise Science
• Exercise Physiologist in Physical Therapy (15 years)
• Certified Personal Trainer by the ‘National Strength and Conditioning Association’ (12 years)
• Group Exercise Instructor
• Certified Medical Exercise Specialist
• Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist by the ‘American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals’
• Functional Movement Specialist
• Pilates Mat Certification
• Voted Best in the Delta 2009, 2010 & 2011
Tenise LaRae – Personal Trainer
Tenise is an experienced Personal Trainer who is passionate about helping people of all ages and walks of life reach their fitness goals within the context of their own lives. Through education, her energetic approach, and diverse experience in the nutrition and fitness industry, Tenise is committed to empowering others by helping them remove obstacles in order to reach new heights in fitness, for a healthier, improved quality of life!
Originally from Minnesota, Tenise now resides in the DFW area with her three boys, loves the Texas heat, and enjoys being active year round!